Jim Keegans of the National CPD Team sums up his group’s view at the recent CPD network meeting.
We were asked to consider how best to exemplify the professional Standards on CPDReflect.
Here are the key issues raised:
- Good exemplification sources already in place, J2E, HMIE, GTCS, Learning about Learning and are already quality assured
- Check Strathclyde University ITE benchmarks site
- CPD network to be responsible for quality assurance
- Include all Standards in time
- The Highlands exemplification was very interesting
- Take care not to overwhelm with exemplification